Below you will find a compilation of the most frequent questions when renting a minibus or bus. If you do not see your doubt reflected, contact us so that we can resolve it as soon as possible. Our opening hours are from 9.00 to 17.00h, Monday to Friday: firstname.lastname@example.org – 654 327 898. We also attend you by whatsapp if you wish.
List of questions:
- WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- I AM INTERESTED IN THE PRICE GIVEN FOR RENTING THE BUS HOW DO I BOOK?
- HOW CAN I PAY FOR THE TRIP?
- DOES THE BUS THAT MAKES THE TRIP ALWAYS BELONG TO THE CONTRACTED COMPANY?
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE VARIATIONS IN THE TRIP ONCE IT HAS BEEN CONTRACTED?
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CORRECT EXECUTION OF THE CONTRACTED SERVICE?
- HOW AND WHEN DO I HAVE TO SPECIFY THE PLACE OF DEPARTURE AND OTHER DETAILS OF THE SERVICE?
- WHAT ARE THE COSTS OF CANCELLING THE TRIP ONCE IT HAS BEEN CONTRACTED?
What is included in the price?
The price includes the following concepts of the trip in the contracted vehicle:
- Mileage required to perform the contracted service.
- Driver’s per diems.
- Motorway tolls if necessary.
It does not include car parks for access to certain monuments or cities, for example: Santiago de Compostela, San Lorenzo del Escorial, etc. To be paid by the group on the day of the trip. Please, keep this in mind because the budgeted price is valid only and exclusively for the trip that results from the data that you have provided us, any change in the itinerary, hours, place of collection or destination, must be informed previously to the beginning of the service, to the contracted company of coaches, and this one has the right to modify the budget if there was any change in the hours or data with respect to the original contracted one.
I am interested in the price given for renting the bus How do I book?
You simply need to respond to the email sent confirming acceptance of the quote. We will send your email to the bus company that will perform your service and this will send you an email reconfirming all the data of the service. It will also ask for a series of data to make the invoice and indicate the method of payment to pay 20% of the budget, as a reservation. As soon as you have paid this amount, the bus will be reserved.
How can I pay for the trip?
For the payment of the trip, we offer two possibilities:
1. Credit card: Once the acceptance of the budget has been confirmed, you will be able to pay 20% of the amount of the trip with your credit card (as a reservation). The rest of the amount will be charged 3 working days before the start of the trip, on the same credit card.
2. Transfer: You can make the payment by bank transfer to the current account of the selected company. Your bank details will be sent to you by email once you have confirmed acceptance of the quote. This first transfer will be 20% of the total amount of the trip.
*If 48 hours after the acceptance of the budget, the transfer has not been made, we understand that you desist from it and proceed to the cancellation of the reservation.
*The 100% of the trip has to be paid 3 days before the beginning of the service.
Is the bus that makes the trip always from the contracted company?
Usually yes. But there are times when it can be from a different bus company. Although the bus will ALWAYS have the same characteristics of equipment and age as the one initially offered by the contracted company.
Can variations be made on the trip once contracted?
Variations in the trip, once contracted, will be managed with the contracted company and may lead to an increase in the initial budget.
If they were to be made once the trip had begun, they would have to be agreed with the company, which could refuse such modifications. And if they are accepted, the final price could also be increased.
Who is responsible for the correct execution of the contracted service?
The company providing the service is responsible. Oferbus is only a booking platform for transport services (an intermediary).
How and when do I have to specify the place of departure and other details of the service?
Once the reservation has been made, you will receive an email asking you for the exact place of departure of the group and the possibility of sending us more details if you consider it necessary. This information must be in the possession of the transport company at least 24 working hours before the beginning of the service.
What is the cost of cancelling the trip once it has been booked?
There are times when an unforeseen event makes it necessary to cancel the contracted service. Below we detail the expenses you would incur:
1- Cancellation within 5 working days of the start of the trip: NO COST.
2- Cancellation between 5 and 2 working days before the start of the trip: Cost of 20% of the amount of the trip.
3- Cancellation with less than 2 working days (but with more than 24 hours) before the beginning of the service: Cost of 50% of the amount of the trip.
4- Cancellation 24 hours before the start of the trip: Cost of 100% of the cost of the trip.
*Working days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, except national holidays.
*Saturday and Sunday are not considered working days.
*You must notify us in writing of the cancellation by email: email@example.com